French vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, with pink, green, blue and yellow buttercream frosting, ohh and edible confetti, for my friend Julia.Cupcakes de vainilla francesa y chocolate con cubierta de buttercream en rosa, verde, azul y amarillo ahh y con confeti comestible para mi amiga Julia.
In this house we all love cupcakes:
En esta casa a todos nos gustan los cupcakes:
P.S. Before people and PETA say I put Ralphie in danger for letting him eat sugar and red coloring I have to say, he only licked a little bit of frosting, besides he eats bugs and lizards, believe me a little frosting is nothing for him.P.D. Antes que la gente y PETA digan que pongo a Ralphie en peligro por dejarlo comer azúcar y colorante rojo, tengo que decir que sólo lamió un poquito de la cubierta; ¡además come bichos y lagartijas! Créanme, un poco de frosting es nada para él.

























4 comments:
Hola Lida!
No soy fanática de los postres pero se ven preciosos!!!
Además tienes un excelente "catador" jajaja.
Happy weekend!
They look delicious!
xoxo
Sarita
hay que ricos se vennnnnnnnn¡¡ jijijijijiji
Yummy! No worries here about Ralphie tasting the frosting. I let Chester lick a little from my ice cream bowl when I'm finished and regularly give Cali a Cheez-it cracker for a treat. I've mentioned this to my vet who just laughs. As long as it's a little and not every meal, they'll be just fine. :)
Post a Comment