Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

RIP Mara

Marita Tutú 2004-2009

I hardly ever write about our cats here because this is not a cat blog, we have one for it, but
Marita was my baby girl and one of the cats with most personality I would ever know and today she left us to go to a better place full of yummy bread for her to eat and where she can meow and hiss to every cat she dislikes.

Normalmente no escribo de nuestros gatos aqui por que no es un blog de gatos, tenemos uno para eso pero Marita era mi niña y una de las gatas con mas personalidad que he conocido y hoy nos dejo para ir a un lugar lleno de pan dulce para que coma y donde puede maullar y gruñir a todos los gatos que no le caigan bien.

My heart is beyond broken, I wanted Mara since the first time I saw her and convinced Diana to get it for me for our anniversary, she was weird and loved food, and was really a very unconventional kitty but she was simply perfect, she was our first black cat and she was beautiful.

Mi corazón esta mas allá de roto, quise a Mara desde la primera vez que la vi y convencí a Diana que me la diera para nuestro aniversario, ella era rara le fascinaba la comida y era una gatita poco convencional pero era perfecta, fue nuestra primera gata negra y era hermosa.

Marita you are not gone, you are in every corner of this house, you are keeping me company in the kitchen to see what can you get, you are in the hearts of all of us, the ones you liked and the ones you didnt like so much and there is some bread in the fridge just for you, saying that I´m going to miss you is an understatement.

Marita no te has ido, estas en cada rincón de esta casa, me estas haciendo compañia en la cocina para ver que te toca, estas en los corazones de todos, los que te quisimos y los que no te caian tan bien y hay un pedazo de pan dulce solo para ti y decir que te voy a extrañar ni si quiera se acerca a la verdad.

"I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again, and I wont forget you my friend, what happened"

"Te mantendré encerrada en mi cabeza hasta que nos volvamos a ver, y nunca te olvidaré mi amiga, que paso"

Who knew - Pink

Crossposted at Gatos Malcriados

Photobucket

7 comments:

Loni said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. It is very hard when we lose our 'fur babies"

http://loniholt.blogspot.com/2008/05/rainbow-bridge.html

KarenSue said...

Sorry for your loss, I know how you are feeling. We will think of her playing with my Marshall, (he was a friendly boy, I'm sure she'll like him)...
I'm sure they are chasing birds and butterflies even now.

Tom said...

Oh Lida, I am so sorry to hear of this. You make such a wonderful home for so many kitties, that would otherwise have had a tragic and miserable life. Take comfort, in all that you gave her.
llorando para ti.
Debi

εїз BorBoLeTA εїз said...

Sin duda es una gran perdida, las mascotas son parte de nuestra vida y duele dejarlas partir.. ha cruzado el arcoiris para ir a un lugar mejor, marita saludame a capota y a la señora cobaya, besos esten donde esten.,.

Gata Solitaria said...

Acabo de acceder al blog, y leí esto. Lo siento muchísimo amiga. Sé lo mucho que se quieren estas criaturitas. Seguro está en el cielo con otros gatitos. Amiga, sé fuerte. Marita vivió feliz a tu lado, y debes quedarte con eso, y con todo lo que viviste junto a ella.
Un abrazo muy fuerte

Sarah Coggins said...

Lida, I'm so sorry to read of your loss. :( Mara was a beautiful girl and definitely so lucky to have been loved by you. I'm certain her love for you was just as strong and still is. She'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. ((HUGS))

Janet said...

Awww, my heart aches for you. I'm so sorry to hear of Mara's passing. It's soooo hard to lose a friend like her. {hugs} to you!

.
.