Heroes Reales
Welcome to the next stop in the CFH bloghop, thank you for visiting my blog, hope you like it and enjoy what I do, say and share.
Bienvenidos a la siguiente parada en el bloghop de CFH (Cards for Heroes, Tarjetas para Heroes). Gracias por visitar mi blog, espero que les guste lo que hago, digo y comparto.
If you don´t know yet what CFH does I suggest you go and check out their website, they do an amazing job at sending cards to guys in troops to either write home or to thank them for the awesome and heroic work they do.
Si aún no conocen la hermosa labor que hace CFH, les recomiendo que visiten su página web, ellos hacen un increíble trabajo enviando tarjetas a miembros de tropas lejos de casa para poder escribir a su hogar o felicitarlos por el maravilloso y heroíco trabajo que hacen.
By now most people must be wondering why a chick that lives in Mexico is taking part of this and I will tell you. I´ve had the amazing opportunity to live in the USA, I was part of their population when 9/11 hit, I was as shocked and sad as the rest of the population, I was scared and didnt know what was going to happen next....I think we all were. But we were protected, every single one of us in the country felt a huge respect and pride on all armed forces, of all the real heroes that event showed and I guess this is my way of saying: Thank you!
En este momento la mayor parte de la gente se ha de estar preguntando porqué una chica que vive en México es parte de esto y les voy a decir el porqué. He tenido la maravillosa oportunidad de vivir en los Estados Unidos, yo era parte de la población cuando sucedió el 11 de septiembre. Estuve en shock y triste tanto como el resto de la población; tuve miedo y no sabía qué iba a pasar después... Nadie lo sabía. Pero estábamos protegidos; cada uno de nosotros sintió orgullo y respeto hacia las fuerzas armadas, hacia todos los héroes verdaderos que ese evento nos mostró y ésta es mi manera de decir: ¡Muchas gracias!
So please be a part of it, learn more about CFH and consider joining and send cards, next time you make cards make two extras for some people what will need them even more, if you dont agree with war, well neither do I but war still exist and there is people fighting do it for them.
Así que sé una parte de esta organización, averigua más acerca de CFH y considera unirte y enviar tarjetas; la próxima vez que hagas tarjetas haz un par extra para gente que las necesitará aún más; si no estás acuerdo con la guerra, bueno, yo tampoco; pero existe y ahí hay gente peleando. Hazlo por ellos.
This is the card I created for the ocassion, I really wanted to make something patriotic and very red white and blue and I love how it turned out.
Esta es la tarjeta que hice la para la ocasión y quise hacer algo muy patriótico, con rojo, azul y blanco, y la verdad me encanta como quedó.

I used DCWV cant remember what stack and the rest of the stuff is not brand name, some star ribbon and pins I already had and super fast I had a pretty card.
Use papel de DCWV, aunque no recuerdo de cual block, y el resto de las cosas no son de marca: una cinta con estrellas y alfileres que ya tenía... y listo, rapidito ya tenia una linda tarjeta.

Now go to your next stop on the bloghop to Megans blog: Life is Beautiful, you are going to looove her blog, she is super nice and post really positive and cute stuff on her blog, and I´m sure you are going to enjoy it.
Ahora vayan a la siguiente parada en el bloghop al blog de Megan: Life is Beautiful, les va a encantar porque ella es super linda; sus posts tienen muchas cosas positivas y tiernas, estoy segura que lo van a disfrutar.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, have a great weekend!
¡Gracias por visitar mi blog hoy, que tengan un excelente fin de semana!
Ahora vayan a la siguiente parada en el bloghop al blog de Megan: Life is Beautiful, les va a encantar porque ella es super linda; sus posts tienen muchas cosas positivas y tiernas, estoy segura que lo van a disfrutar.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, have a great weekend!
¡Gracias por visitar mi blog hoy, que tengan un excelente fin de semana!

























90 comments:
Great card Lida, I love it :)
xoxo
Sara
Que bonita tarjeta. Disfruté mucho de tu blog, me encanta que es bilingüe. ¡Gracias Lida!
So beautiful and so patriotic!! I love your details!! :) TFS!!
your card is great! thanks for supporting us!
Great card Lida.. Have a Safe and Happy Memorial Weekend ♥
Wonderful card! TFS! {{cheers}}
Beautiful card!
Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating.
Lida, muy amable. La tarjeta is muy hermosa,
Your card is absolutely stunning! Love it!
Great card...Very patriotic!
Tu tarjeta esta muy bonita!
Hello, to our mexican friend. How cool that all the way in mexico, you are helping us out. What a fantastic thing, if more americans were like that we would have a lot less difficulty with ignorance. Your blog is gorgeous, and your card is fantastic, thank you for helping out our american soldiers. God Bless you !!!!
Great card, and such a wonderful blog post - love to see it in both languages, very cool. Happy Memorial Day to you.
¡Gracias Lida! You have really touched my heart--to think that someone like yourself cares so much. It goes so far to making us all ONE world! Bless you.
I just love your card! The layering is just gorgeous (I'm a layer girl!)
Thank you sooooo much for joining in!
Lida - thanks for joining us on the blog hop! We have heroes and their families checking in this weekend, and I can just imagine the joy they will get by reading your post. Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for your support of Cards for Heroes!
Beautiful cards, Lida!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :*)
What a cool card! Love it!
I love yoru card!
Muchas Gracias Lida.
Thank you very much Lida.
This is a LOVELY card with some yummy details! Thanks for sharing!
great card
gracias!
Your card is brilliant and beautiful!! Thank you so very much for your participation with CFH! You are appreciated!
This is such an exciting event!
Very nice card-- thank you!
Beautiful card! Love the pins.
Cute card! Hope you have a great holiday weekend!
Great card thanks so much for the inspiration
I love your cards. Thanks so much for supporting this event. I am the proud Mother of a US soldier!
Thank you for supporting our troops.
Lida my eyes misted up as I read your post. That horrible day, 9/11, we did feel as one. I hope we continue to know our connection. Thank you for participating in the CFH blog hop. Gracias!
Fabulous card! TFS!
Great card!
Love it! I think the pin you used is super cute! Thanks for sharing and participating.
Thank you so much for participating! It was wonderful to see your talent.
What a fun card!
As a military wife, please let me say thank you for what you are doing. It's so good to know that there are others thinking of our loved one's when they're in harms way. What a wonderful way of showing your appreciation!
You are Awesome!! I love your card, so cheerful, anyone will love to get it. Your whole blog is lovely, thanks so much for the post.
What a cute card! I love the pins you used and your ribbon! Adorable kitty too!!
Lida,
that is a really cute card. I love the quick ones that look like they were not fast!
Thank you for sharing your story of 9-11. It was definitely a frightening day for us all.
I love that your site is bilingual! I hope one day to be able to speak Spanish, but it just hasn't happened yet.
I love your card and plan on participating in the CFH 25+2 Challenge!
Great card!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
That is a great card - love the way it turned out!
Great card Lida
Your card is very pretty!!
I love the papers that you used for your card! And thank you for sharing your story with us.
wonderful card!! what great ribbon!!
Beautiful! Thank you for participating!
I love all the layering that went in to this card! It's just gorgeous. TFS!
Great card Lida. I'm so glad you chose to participate in this blog hop. We're all in this together and you've demonstrated that by your words and sharing.
~Blythe, Mi Wuk Village, CA
very vibrant!
Cool card! The inspiration I'm getting seeing all this creativity on the bloghop is fantastic!
Isn't this bloghop an amazing event?? I had never heard of CFH before and I'm looking forward to celebrating Memorial Day with my kids as we make cards to send in to CFH. :)
Lida, that is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for the kind words for our country, and thank you so much for supporting our troops.
ceashark at aol dot com
Thank you for using your talent to support our troops!!! We appreciate all that you do!! Great card~
Love your cards and sharing your memories .
Great card. Thank you for supporting our troops and CFH.
muy bonita card.
M.E.
Great card...
Awesome!
Lida! Bueno somos dos mexicanas yo vivo en USA pero al igual que tu estoy orgullosa de esa gente que hace todo eso por su patria.. gracias por participar en cards for heros... y sigamos apoyandolos en su labor.
Love your card! Thanks for supporting our troops!
Your card is fabulous! I love that you are honoring service men and women even from Mexico! hooray and thank you! :) Your generosity and kindness are enviable traits!
What a great card! :)
Lida,
Your card made me smile. So beautiful. Thank you for supporting our troops even though you do not live in our country. Blessings.
What a great card! Thank you so much for showing your support.
A very very special thank you to you for supporting our service personnel. May you be blessed always,
Kudos on your card!
Long live our Heroes!
~ginny
Hola! Happy Memorial Day! Your cards and layouts are beautiful and thank you for your creativity and dedication to this great cause. You are so clever to fashion a glitter scoop from a slurpee straw! Too cool! : ) Sb
Thank you for participating. Love this card! Must make some today to send to CFH. Have a wonderful day!
Love your card! Please keep on supporting CFH - they are such an amazing group. My husband is a Naval Gulf War vet. I am inspired by how all the bloggers support each other too! Have an amazing weekend.
Marcy
Great card! Thank you so much for helping with this cause at CFH!
Your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing and for your participation in the hop.
Love your card.. Thanks for participating and helping to spread the word about CFH. Enjoy your Memorial Day!
Muchas gracias!
your card is just beautiful! happy memorial day! :)
beautiful! thank you for your participation!!
What a beautiful card!!! I feel so honored and touched that you are participating! You are one special person.
Great card... thanks for sharing and supporting our armed forces....
Bless you for joining... I know how you must feel having lived here.... I have visited other countries around the world and am always thankful to come home to this country of mine. BLESS YOU!!!
Beautiful card. Thanks for participating.
beautiful card - thank you for sharing.
Esta hermoosa la tarjeta seguro que hará sentirse mejor a alguien, oye esos cupcakes se ven riquisimossss.....Mmmmm....ese gatito me dio muuucha envidia¡¡ ^^
Great card. Thanks for participating
Great card, love the colors!
Muy bueno! Totally trying my high school spanish there, don't laugh. :)
Lida,
Your card is beautiful as are you for sharing in this blog hop.
Wishing you all the best.
Lida, thank you so much for participating with your time and talent for CFH.
I love your card! and your blog! THanks for doing the hop! so inspiring!
fab card, love the colors with the light blue and brown as well. Thanks for participating, it's been great to hop through.
great cards your special
Thanks for sharing Lida! No matter what country we call home the desire to support and cheer our fellow brothers and sisters in harms way is always a good thing.
What a beautiful and colourful card - I love it :)
Hola! Your card is absoltely beautiful! Love the little pins as an extra touch. Thanks or particpating in such a wonderful cause and thanks for visiting my blog during the CFH hop :)
Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com
Post a Comment